Recent Comments
Loading...
Recent Comments

God Laughing When Human Being Thinking

10 May 2009

Some people said that you must stop
but I can't, I'm addicted

Some people said that it killing you slowly
but it make my life full of color

Some people said to stop thinking about the truth
but it's my way to remember my maker
and to understand what He want

Some people said that life is simple and beautiful
but a simple of life is easy to be spelled
and need struggle and effort to make it beautiful

Some people said to back to the rule
when you lost in your thinking and in your way
I agree with that
and I assure myself that one absolute belief
must live in our heart
That is a conclusion who cannot be argued

You must be silent when you arrive at this part
cause you don't have a knowledge about that to find an answer

You must surrender with your thinking
and make it keep positive
and keep away from suspicious of evil

No comments

Post a Comment

˙˙˙buıɥʇǝɯos ʎɐs